Freitag, 25. Juli 2014

Four In A Row #1: By definiton background

I decided to do something new :-)

I just realized that I stamped for over 14 years. Started in summer 2000.

There are really many stamps in my little stampin room and some of them really want to get more attention.

So I will made a new post: Four In A Row.

This means I will use one stamp (or stamp set) and make at least four new cards with it and share them with you. I am inspired by the "Use you Stamp Challenge" by Susan Raihala and hope that with this new post (which hopefully will be filled by me every week) I will speed up the process of using all these unused stamps :-)

Feel free to participate in this "challenge" and do something similar on your blog. Leave a comment with your link and I will visit you there ;-)


So let's get started.

For my first Four In A Row I used this background stamp by Stampin Up:




Card #1: 



Card #2:


Card #3:


Card #4:

Stamp: By Defintion (Stampin Up)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Stampin Up and "no name"
Dies and Punches: Stampin Up

Mood when Done: HAPPY!

Have a great day,

Sandra
(Sunny)




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...