Samstag, 26. Juli 2014

Faux Neon Flowers

I am really not into that Neon-hype and wouldn't spend any money for those inkpads.

But yesterday I was shopping some school supplies for my kids and one thing I bought was a set with four neon text markers.

I don't know what the hell came over me but I really wanted to make a card whith these vibrant colours. Yikes!






This card was really easy and super fast to made. Less than 5 minutes from start to finish!

I scribbled the neon markers on some piece of scrap, let it dry and stamped the flower on top. Used the matching flower punch to cut them out and adhere them to the stamped background with some foam pad for dimension. Added rhinestones to the center for some bling - done!  :-)

I think it is a great way to get into some of the new trends without spending additional money. The markers were necessary - so no money added on top.

Great to use things you already have.

Stamps: MSE (background), Stampin Up (flower)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black,
Punch: Stampin Up
Miscellaneous: neon text markers, rhinestones, foam pad, Corner Chomper

Have a great day,

Sandra
(Sunny)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...