Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

Direct-to-paper technique

Hi there,

while cleaning up my tiny little stamp room I found several backgrounds I made ages ago. Instead of throwing them away I decided to make two cards with these vibrant backgrounds:

Beim Aufräumen in meinem Bastelzimmer habe ich eine Schachtel mit UFOs (unfertige Objekte) hervorgekramt. Darin enthalten waren verschiedene Hintergründe, die ich mit der Direct-to-Paper Technik gestaltet habe. Zum wegwerfen viel zu schade, habe ich kurzerhand zwei Karten damit gemacht:




I don't know, which inkpads I used for the DTP technique. Guess it might be Marvy ink pads...

Have a nice day, happy stamping.

Sandra
(Sunny)

Supplies:
Ink pads for DTP technique (maybe Marvy?)
Stamps: Stampin Up
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black
Die: Stampin Up (Sizzix)
Paper: Papyrus for the card base, unknown for the piece of DTP

1 Kommentar:

maria f. hat gesagt…

You picked great style sentiment stamps to go with this inked piece. The touches of black and white are perfect for all that color.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...