Freitag, 22. April 2016

Baby shower

Hi there,

I really enjoy to reanimate my blog :-)

Two stamping friends just became mother - Katharina got a little boy named Anton, and Cigdem a little girl.  So I was in need of two baby cards. Usually all of my friends are in a age range where no longer children are expected (maybe grandchildren in a few years :-) ) so I don't have a lot of baby stamps in my stash and need to improvise...

This card was for a boy:




And this for a little girl:


Usually I am not into these "Barbie" colours :-) My alltime favourite colours are all these blue-green colours like teal, Turquoise, soft sky and mint. But I thought blue wouldn't fit to a little girl. So I decided to take some soft pink colours... As I didn't know her name I stamped just "Baby"...

Which one do you prefer?

Have a nice day, happy stamping!

Sandra
(Sunny)

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up (Sentences), Hero Arts (letters - discontinued)
Punch: Stampin Up
Embossing folder: Stampin Up
Paper: No Name out of my stash


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...