Sonntag, 9. November 2014

Winter scene home decor

 Just want to show you my masterpiece of my SU- workshop. Some great home decor.

For me, white is really a versatile colour that matches everything.And it is one of my favourite ones - right after turquoise (which will be my alltime favourite colour for ever)

So I am really happy that we made this wonderful winter scene using a white frame.This is my first christmas decoration right this year.

This picture shows you the wonderful frame in natural light:


 
 When it is dark outside I can use the small battery lights inside and it looks like this:

Of course it has a place in our living room and I can look at it when I sit on our couch.

Supplies: Stampin Up

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by.

Sandra
(Sunny)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...