Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

Opening a business

One of my colleagues, Chris, asked me for an individual card. His friend will open a business (dog parlor) soon and Chris wanted something special.

I really like dogs but as a true cat lover I have only a few dog stamps. I remembered my card I made for the OLS "road trip" theme some months ago and ended with something similar:






I printed the sentiment ("all the best to your open business") on heavy white card stock. Think it is much easier to print first and stamp the image afterwards. Using a stamp-a-ma-jig to get the stamp in the right spot. Coloured it with different water based dye ink pads. Let it dry. Card takes from start to finish less than 10 minutes.

Supplies:
Stamps: Penny Black
Ink: Memento Tuxedo black, several Distress inks (for colouring)

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a wonderful sunday, happy stamping.

Sandra
(Sunny)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...