Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2014

One-Layer Simplicity Challenge #10: Turning to Fall

Hi there,

I haven't been online for a while. Life has been really busy (rough?) and I had to focus on other things than stamping.

But I want to participate in the OLS Challenge "Turning to fall" and this is my card:



I am more into summer season but fall/autumn is the time to remember to be thankful. Thankful for being healthy. For being loved and love back. For a wonderful family, husband and kids.

For my card I used some old, discontinued stamps and some rarely used inkpads. Which are still wet. Lucky me *smile*

I started with the leaf in the middle to get them all in the right spot. Used a pencil and a ruler to mark the center. After stamping I erased the soft line. For the finish I overlayed the three stamped leafs with one coat with my "wink of Stella" clear pen. The glitter is very soft but gives it the final touch.

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (word), Stampin Up (leaf)
Inkpads: Marvy, Marvy Heritage
Glitter: Wink of Stella Clear pen
Paper: Papyrus white

Thanks for stopping by.

Sandra
(Sunny)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...