Freitag, 31. Oktober 2014

CAS ology Week 119: Ghosts

This I my second post for today. If you want to take a look at my Christmas card # 4, please scroll down.

This is the very first time I want to participate into the CAS ology challenge. This week the theme is "Ghosts". I just received some stamps by Lawn Fawn which I ordered a few days ago. Perfect to try them out:






Card is only about half the size of a standard size card (14,8 x 10,5 cm - folded in half). Great to get rid of all these leftover pieces I can't hardly throw away.

Supplies:
Stamps: Lawn Fawn
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin Up Craft White
Paper: gray (noname) out of my basket
Miscelleaneous: matching die, Diamensionals, orange alcohol marker (Delta Marker by Rotbart)

Thanks for stopping by.

Sandra
(Sunny)


Kommentare:

Judy1223 hat gesagt…

Well, your new stamps arrived just in time! So glad you joined us at CASology for the first time. Your CAS card is quite cute...love all that white space and that sweet little ghost image! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Karen King hat gesagt…

Perfect CAS card! So cute!

Jen W. hat gesagt…

I love that adorable little LF ghost and that textured cardstock is great! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...