Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Love (OLS Challenge #8: Shades of Summer - card #7)

Only three colour combinations of the OLS challenge are left. This time I used Shades of Summer #1:






This is a non standard size card. It is a little bit smaller than our usual "A6" card. Sizes are about 12 x 10,5 cm (4 3/4 x 4 1/8 inch).

The german sentences means "Love embellish the Life". To get all images in the right spot I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I used a dark turqoise colour for the sentiment and a lighter turqoise colour for the border stamp and added some bling with two super tiny rhinestones.

All things I used are discontinued, sorry!


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up "Zeitlos" (english set name "Vintage Vogue"?!)
Ink: Stampin Up Sage Shadow and Blue Bayou (my alltime favourite of all SU colours)
Rhinestones: noname 

Have a great day, happy stamping

Sandra
(Sunny)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...