Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Love (OLS Challenge #8: Shades of Summer - card #7)

Only three colour combinations of the OLS challenge are left. This time I used Shades of Summer #1:






This is a non standard size card. It is a little bit smaller than our usual "A6" card. Sizes are about 12 x 10,5 cm (4 3/4 x 4 1/8 inch).

The german sentences means "Love embellish the Life". To get all images in the right spot I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I used a dark turqoise colour for the sentiment and a lighter turqoise colour for the border stamp and added some bling with two super tiny rhinestones.

All things I used are discontinued, sorry!


Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up "Zeitlos" (english set name "Vintage Vogue"?!)
Ink: Stampin Up Sage Shadow and Blue Bayou (my alltime favourite of all SU colours)
Rhinestones: noname 

Have a great day, happy stamping

Sandra
(Sunny)

Kommentare:

Susan Raihala hat gesagt…

Sunny, this is so elegant and pretty, soft and perfect! Thanks so much for playing along with the OLS challenge...again! It always makes me happy to see your watermark on the InLinkz thumbnail!

Ardyth Percy-Robb hat gesagt…

Very classic and traditional and so pretty! So glad you joined us at OLS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...