Donnerstag, 28. April 2016

Mother's day cards

Hi there,

as you may have noticed I really stamped a lot during the last weeks. But I was so behind with uploading any cards, so I  spending the last weekend with uploading pictures and blogposts :-)

Wie Ihr sicherlich bemerkt habt, habe ich eine Menge in der letzen Zeit gestempelt. Doch am dem Bearbeiten & Hochladen der Bilder ist es dann oftmals aus Zeitgründen gescheitert.

Here are two cards I made for mother's day :
Hier sind zwei Karten, die ich für Muttertag gemacht habe:






I am not sure which one I should use and give to my mother. Which one do you prefer? Any suggestions?

Have a nice day, happy stamping,

Sandra
(Sunny)

Supplies:
Stamp: Stampin Up
Sizziz Thinlits: Stampin Up
Paper: no name out of my stash
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...