Montag, 6. April 2015

Happy Easter!

Hi there,

hope you all have a wonderful Happy Easter!

I have started to clean up my tiny little stamping room - too much stuff inside. Seems that I do have enough paper 'til the end of my life, even if I planned to get 140 years old ;-)

So I decided to do not buy anymore paper as long as the cupboard is full with- except white or kraft. I use white cardstock mostly for my "clean and simple" card base and kraft to made scrapbooks.

I will be able to make many many cards. So if you see any card you like, please let me know and I would be happy to send it to you (for free - nothing required in return).

Here is an easter card I just made using some scrap images I had for ages in my stash:


Card is made for my daughter. She would love a goose as a pet as much as I do. Unfortunately our garden is to small to keep some.

Image is from Penny Black.

Have a wonderful Easter.

Sandra
(Sunny)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...