Dienstag, 18. November 2014

OLS #11: Home, Sweet Home

The November theme of the OLS blog is "Home, sweet home".

As soon as I read the theme I had a card blowing in my mind. But I struggeled to get it stamped. I tried different colour combinations and ended with some grey and a single red house.

Here is my card:


It's too dark outside to get a nice picture. Sorry! In case you have any trouble reading the sentiment:

"May your house always be too small to hold all your friends" (Irish Proverb).

I really love this sentiment. But to be honest: I would getting mad with a house full of people :-) I can handle a few - but I am not into big masses :-)

Supplies:
Stamps: Hero Arts (houses), A Muse Artsstamps (sentiment)
Inks: Memento London Fog & Lady Bug

Thanks for stopping by. Have a nice day.

Sandra
(Sunny)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...