Sonntag, 17. August 2014

Congratulations

Of course I still do stamping other cards than for the OLS challenge, too. :-)

But to be honest the August theme of the OLS has inspired me really, really a lot.

So, this card won't fulfill the rules of the OLS, because it has TWO layers, but the colour combo is inspired by the "Shades of Summer #3" (which was my most favourite of all).

I was in need of another birthday card so I made this one:


This time I combined different stamp companies and inks. They fit nicely together. Just think outside the box. Not necessary to use only products of ONE company (at least when you don't work as a DT member or SU-Demo).

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampin Up (flower), Hero Arts (chevron), MSE (sentiment)
Ink: Stampin Up, Distress, Memento
Rhinestones: noname
Punch: Stampin Up

Have a great day, happy stamping

Sandra
(Sunny)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...