Sonntag, 27. Juli 2014

Poppy stamp

I do rarely colouring my stamped images. Usually I don't have the time (or patience?) for it.

Although I am really not that good in colouring with alcohol markers I like the style as long as the card still fits to "clean and simple".


I think even some cheaper markers than copics work nice. The Rotbart Delta markers cost only about 1/5 of a Copic marker and in my humble opinion they turned out great:

Sorry the picture is so dark. I made it yesterday evening right after sunset.The sentiment is german and means "All the Best".

I mounted my focal image on a white card base so the bleeding ink won't show through the back.The bleeding through process can be avoid with the correct paper - Copic do offer some. But for me, it is too pricey so I used my Papyrus Paper, which I have on hand.


Stamps:
Hero Arts (Delicate blossoms)
Heindesign (german company - sentiment)
Markers:
several Delta markers (Rotbart)

Have a nice sunday,

Sandra
(Sunny)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...